|Travel Pins by Dorota Quiroz|
Let's consider the definition of travel for a couple of minutes:
travel - verb (used without object), trav·eled, trav·el·ing
- to go from one place to another, as by car, train, plane, or ship; take a trip; journey: to travel for pleasure.
- to move or go from one place or point to another.
- to proceed or advance in any way.
- to go from place to place as a representative of a business firm.
- to associate or consort: He travels in a wealthy crowd.
For the purpose of presenting my point I will divide these definitions into 2 categories: physical and non-physical.To travel from one place to another… it is a physical action as it is to associate yourself with people. It requires movement, contact, and/or possible interaction. I will call it a horizontal travel. The other facet of traveling is the non-physical. I will call it a vertical travel, while others may define it as spiritual, mental or any other consciousness related dimension. It's a progress from one level to another, either in consciousness, dreams, time or wisdom.
|Seven Levels of Awareness|
- There are people who never travel in either way of two paths. They are dormant.
- There are people who only travel vertically. They might not have left place in a long time, yet they traveled through dreams, books the read, time they invested and wisdom they realized when moving from one level of consciousness to another.
- There are people who traveled to multiple points on earth, yet haven't advanced in a nonphysical sense of wisdom or dreams.
- And there are people who travel all the time in both ways: horizontally advancing from point A to B on a map and vertically - in their consciousness. They are awake. They are the diagonals.
|The Sisterhood of Madame X by Dorota Quiroz, 2005|
DORMANTS ----- HORIZONTALS / VERTICALS ------ DIAGONALS
My recent horizontal traveling inspired me to do some vertical upgrades and now I'm moving up to diagonal... What about you my friends? Where are you in your journey?